Hogan Company is a manufacturing facility. There are NO Customer walk-ins. "Will Call" delivery is…
Update: March 2023. Physical distancing and capacity limits for businesses and activities are over. Guidance for specific industries has ended. On December 15, 2022, the Occupational Safety and Health Standards Board voted to adopt non-emergency COVID-19 prevention regulations. These regulations took effect on February 3, 2023 and will remain in effect for two years after the effective date, except for the recordkeeping subsections that will remain in effect for three years.
We at Hogan Tent Stakes hope you and your families stay safe and healthy during this critical time of the COVID-19 epidemic. We remain open as an “essential business.”
Many people have been contacting us to find out if we are open since California Governor Gavin Newsom issued a stay at home order to protect the health and well-being of all Californians and to establish consistency across the state in order to slow the spread of COVID-19.
- We are OPEN, and manufacturing current and future orders!
- We’re focused on the health and safety of our people and you, our customers, while continuing to support your needs.
- We are following all advised procedures for cleanliness, sanitary practices and social distancing to help protect everyone.
- We are all in the office and are not working remotely.
- If you need to will call an order, please call ahead to schedule any pick ups. While visiting Hogan Tent Stakes for will call pickup, we ask that you help maintain a 6-foot separation between you and our staff.
If you need to get in contact with someone feel free to email email@example.com or call 909-421-0245. If your call is not answered please leave a message and we will get back to you right away.
Please stay safe and healthy.
Gerry Areola, Carter Hogan and the Hogan Tent Stakes Team